Didnt went for training since thur until today because I am sick.
I hate to get sick because need to eat med and cant go for training. This is the reason why i hate to get sick. Hahaa.
Nothing much to blog because my life is just school and training.
Oh ya, at SLA just recurit about 100 over new student to join canoe for the try-out session.Quite happy with the number of people who sign up, hope there are few that really want to join and stay in the team for next 3years.
I am seriously bored. I cant go training and go out because of stupid fever. I want to go back training asap. I want to paddle and I love to paddle. I am so addict to canoeing now, just like taking drug. Nvm. I am able to train from tmr onwards =)
Madwoman. is now at PA Paddle. I wish that she can win the 2 medals for K2 and T2 back. I know she wanna it badly so from ytd till today I keep pray that she can win the 2 medals. May god bless her and let her win the race. I believe god can hear what I had pary since ytd till today so god please fulfil this wish for her.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment