Sunday, May 04, 2008

Saturday, which mean is a training day = )
Training was quite tough but still not as tough during MR500 training.
We still quite a number of sets and had land session (Refreshment).
Same old thing but it really train us a lot. Which I love it because I want to grow strong to win other schools.

After training, some of us do not feel like go home. So we go town walk walk and slack around. Hahaa
Town was boring because is all the same old thing, really dunno where to walk.
We found out something funny, those we go town are the 4 captains. No other ppl, after choung meng left. So cool man, 4 captains go town tgt. HAHAA!!!

*Please take care of urself, know your limit. Somemore you had been coughing since 2 weeks ago. Even, school and canoe is very impt to u but ur health is more impt than them. When I see you like that, i really heartpain. haix

No comments: