I did something stupid today. I thought training start at 8.15am today and I drag myself out of the bed super duper early. When I reach Lower Seletar and I see no people at all. I call my Captain Hairul ask him today training is what time. He tell me today training start at 9.15am. OMG!!! How stupid I can be and reach at 8.20am. Nevermind, come early is okay but the MAIN PROBLEM is my shed key was with Joanne then I have to sit outside and wait either one of the Captains to arrive and open the shed. HOW DUMB CAN I BE!!!! LOL
Let talk abit about training. we did total of 20set X 500m =x sound like it is quite a lot for training. Sprinting set really damn shack. Staring we use Liang Jing K2 me and yong ann was keep rocking and we can even paddle straight at all lah. Section 2 at least better we use RP11 StingRay. Is more stable but we CAPSIZE TWICE. which cost me $1 of capsizing twice for today. Gonna broke soon, if i keep give capsize fund. HAHA
After training we went to had our lunch and head home. The problem is I am DAME SUAY, my slipper snap half way while walking to MRT Station. Damn suay can, hais. SO bo bian have to wear my running shoe home, look so funny if I am not wrong. HAHA
I should end here because need to go and cut hair liao = ) hahas
"Train Hard ; Pain is Temporary ; Glory is Forever".
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment