It had been quite sometime I didnt blog. haha
Let talk about today training, we did mock race for today training.
I did K1 and K2 with Yong Ann; My Partner
As for K1, I think i did quite badly even I got 3rd. Hais
nvm. Next race was K2 which i am quite happy with this set because the start we did well but need to the ending we capsize. =(
Nvm, is a good experience for me and yongann. As long we do not capsize at MR500 if we take K2 = ) Hope we could =x
Today was quite a important day for the Senior and Junior. It because Senior Offically setp down and We Junior is taking over the position.
This year we had 2 Captain and Vice Captain. The rest also had different post. Congratz all people for having their new post. = )
Guys:
Captain: Hairul
Vice Captain: Benjamin (me)
Girls:
Captain: Joanne
Vice Captain: Beverly
Secretary: Si Hong
Treasurer: Adeline
QuaterMaster: Yong Ann & Zhen Yu
Social Events: Big Melvin
"Train Hard ; Pain is Temporary ; Glory is Forever".
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment