Tuesday, September 18, 2007


NEW SEMESTER = )

today was first day of school and I had a new class and 24 more new classmates
I was super luckly because I and wen sheng was in the same class = )
also today was science and was super duper luckly because my facs was Joel again = )
class was pretty good and everything was fine and my team joke a lot lah
which was the most noise de team. hahas

I meet xiao melvin to play foosball after school but last min we had a meeting for Cypher
becuas they want to take flim for Mr & Miss SIT
then we went up to lawn to take the flim but I last min back up because I was wear berms and slipper so i ask Andrew to replace me
so after the whole thing we go back to Cypher room to slack and rest.

about 8.30pm go meet the girl because they just finish their land training
so accompany them go to causeway foodcourt to had their dinner
after dinner jiu take train home with big melvin, yu xin and bever = )

No comments: