Friday, March 21, 2008

I am very confuse now. I do not know that are all the things going fine?
I even come to a thought that should I quit Canoe because I am very tired now!!
However
Canoe = My Life
(*She remind me of this)


Wed
At first did not know that Coach at Jurong East MRT. He tab my shoulder and smile to me then I know he was just beside me. Just nice, I am going to water training.
Water Training was not easy because we did 6 sets of 6 on and 4 off and 2 on and 1 off. 2nd session is slightly better and we did 500m and 2oom sprint set
Most importantly is today do not have PT = )

K2 is getting better and better. Hope we can paddle faster and faster now. Now
we need more training for PA Paddle = ) Cant take part in NJCC because too old liao. HAHAHAA

Those who take part in NJCC must jiayou and bring some medals back for the team and yourself = )

Thur
Land training. Did all the same old stuff which I am totally sianz of it liao. But we still need to do because we need to get stronger and better so that we can win big for NJCC and PA paddle = )
After training went to W4 for lunch and after that go to YUD Hostel to play PS3 but i didnt play much so just slack at there and wait for her sms = )

No comments: