Friday, March 07, 2008

A lot of stuff doesnt go as smooth as I think.
I injure my left shoulder and suddenly I feel sharpe pain at my heart.
Sorry to let you worry. The promise I had made to you will not be an empty promise.

Today training, did T2 with Yong Ann because MR500 is this coming Sat and Sun.
Now train damn hard so that we can achive what we want. However, my shoulder is still pain lah. Haix. Nvm.

After training, got nothing to do so me,da melvin,CM & Hairul go back to RP to play Monopoly. In the end, CM when bankrupt. When swimming after our Monopoly session. Da Melvin teach them how to sleep. So funny lah, they like 3 years old kids and just start to learn swimming. HAHA

END HERE =)

TRAINING = LIFE
training is part and pacel of my life

No comments: